Reference: 08680 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 24 February 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 24 February 2020
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our client in London on an initial 4 to 6 weeks temporary booking.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for processing invoices in NetSuite and will ideally have experience with this ERP.
This is a great opportunity for those who have studied accounting/finance, CIMA/AAT or those with similar experience (such as Accounts Assistant/Ledger Clerk) who are looking to further their career.
In addition, you will have:
- Experience with VAT processes
- Strong numeric skills and great attention to detail is essential
- Great understanding of Microsoft Office is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 + Benefits
- Brand new role due to rapid company growth
- Initial 12 month, temporary contract
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a paralegal background