Reference: 07541 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 11 January 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 11 January 2019
We are looking for an Accounts Payable - Invoice Processing Clerk to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue, on an initial 12 month contract.
Reporting to the Team Lead and supervisor, you'll be responsible for processing invoices in SAP and should therefore have experience with this ERP.
This is a lovely opportunity for those who have perhaps studied accounting/finance at degree or CIMA/AAT etc or those with other accounting experience looking to make their break in the field.
Speakers of Italian, French, Spanish or German are highly desirable.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Attention to detail/ accurate data entry is of paramount importance.
- Basic-intermediate Excel is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed, but should note that a car will likely be necessary on a longer-term basis - those with a driving licence are therefore preferable!
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£28,000 to £31,000 + Benefits
London - City
- Award winning business with inspirational and driven leader
- Work in a focused and dedicated finance team
- Fast growing company with multiple offices across the UK and US
Negotiable + Benefits
- Responsibility for month end closure and reporting tasks
- Opportunity to step up into this role, with support both above and below you
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover