Reference: 06867 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 September 2017
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable - Invoice Processing Clerk to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
Reporting to the Team Lead and supervisor, you'll be responsible for processing invoices through SAP, sorting by document type, matching , reviewing and sending.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Attention to detail/ accurate data entry is of paramount importance.
- Basic-intermediate Excel & SAP are desirable, but non-essential.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for AP/PL/Invoicing Clerks/Assistants
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to step up into managerial role
- Largely flexible home-working offered
- Wonderful Cotswolds/Gloucestershire location
- Modern EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover