Reference: 08354 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 July 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 July 2019
The UK head office and EMEA Shared Service Centre for Finance & Accounting for a globally recognised, market leading company with many household brands, are looking for a Accounts Payable Team Supervisor.
You should speak a European language (+Turkish/Russian), with a particular interest in: Polish, Spanish, Turkish or Dutch.
Joining a multilingual team of European and non-EU languages, we are looking for an outgoing supervisor with managerial experience, to oversee a small number of the AP team.
Your role will still involve the regular duties of an AP Representative as well, so you should have strong experience of managing supplier invoices from receipt due to timely payment, but should have either managed people or have managerial qualities on top.
Ideally, you should have recent SAP experience and the successful candidate will have worked in larger, international companies in the past.
You'll be joining a super modern office in an easily accessible location in Stockley Park/Uxbridge, with buses from West Drayton, Hayes & Harlington train stations and Heathrow airport for those on the Piccadilly line.
In addition to the benefits expected of a large multinational, the company offer genuine support and growth into more senior level positions, with the average person staying around 5 years with the company + study support after 2 years of employment.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
£28,000 to £31,000 + Benefits
London - City
- Award winning business with inspirational and driven leader
- Work in a focused and dedicated finance team
- Fast growing company with multiple offices across the UK and US
Negotiable + Benefits
- Responsibility for month end closure and reporting tasks
- Opportunity to step up into this role, with support both above and below you
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and dynamic EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover