Reference: 08844 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 5 October 2020
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 5 October 2020
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable professional, with fluent/native level French, to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
This is offered on a fixed term contract until the end of January 2021.
Reporting to the Team Lead and supervisor, you'll be responsible for processing invoices for suppliers across France and Morocco, so must be fluent in French (both writing and speaking).
You should have experience in a high-volume, invoice processing environment. In addition:
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Attention to detail/ accurate data entry is of paramount importance.
- Basic-intermediate Excel is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Experience with multi-currency payments.
- SAP is highly beneficial.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed and there are buses from Gloucester city centre. There is plenty of parking available on-site as well.
The company prides itself on valuing long-term commitment, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment