Reference: 06493 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 January 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 January 2017
This is the EMEA shared service centre for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, who are continually expanding their global presence and as such are now looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst with native level/ fluent Russian (and ideally Ukrainian), as well as business fluent English, to support their Russian & Ukrainian B2B customer base.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship - you must be eligible to work in the UK with a valid visa or EU citizenship.
You will be responsible for processing intercompany invoices, and reconciliation for intercompany accounts in a timely and professional manner along with polite and friendly communication with business customers.
This opportunity is offered on a temporary, 6 month rolling basis. Ideally you'll have varied accounts payable & general ledger experience with strong SAP and will either be willing to relocate to or already live within commute of Frimley, Surrey.
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others, as well as being analytical and numeric. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£33,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Globally recognised, household brands
- Multilingual shared service environment in head office
- Genuine growth opportunities
- Incredibly modern, easily accessible office
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£28,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles