Reference: 08627 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 22 January 2020
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 22 January 2020
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst with native level fluency in Turkish.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship - you must be eligible to work in the UK with a valid visa or EU citizenship.
This is the EMEA shared service centre for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, who are continually expanding their global presence.
You will be responsible for processing, posting & parking supplier invoices onto SAP and therefore must have experience with this system/ERP.
This opportunity is offered on an initial temporary, 3 month renewable contract.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so you will either live nearby or we are happy to consider people willing to relocate (provided you are eligible to work in the UK). There is a company shuttle bus from:
- Frimley (-Ascot & Twickenham/Richmond);
- Farnborough North (-Reading or Guildford);
- Farnborough (- Clapham Junction/London Waterloo).
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others, as well as being analytical and numeric. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
23,000 to 25,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team
Competitive + Benefits
- Wonderful Cotswolds/Gloucestershire location
- Modern EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- Opportunity to take ownership of global processes and knowledge transfer
- International, multilingual environment
£23,000 to £24,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector