Reference: 06501 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 12 January 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 12 January 2017
This is the EMEA shared service centre for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, who are continually expanding their global presence and as such are now looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst with native level/ fluent French, as well as business fluent English, to support their French B2B customer base.
You will be responsible for processing intercompany invoices, and reconciliation for intercompany accounts in a timely and professional manner along with polite and friendly communication with business customers.
This opportunity is offered on a temporary, 6 month rolling basis. Ideally you'll have varied accounts payable & general ledger experience with strong SAP and will either be willing to relocate to or already live within commute of Frimley, Surrey.
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others, as well as being analytical and numeric. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in last 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£31,000 to £39,000 + Benefits
- Responsibility for all month end closure and reporting tasks
- Opportunity to step up into this role, with support both above and below you
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£20,000 to £22,000
- French speaking opportunity
- A company with an international focus
- A varied and interesting role