Reference: 07639 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 4 March 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 4 March 2019
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst with native level fluency in Arabic to raise POs; check, batch and post invoices into SAP through to payment in multiple currencies.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship - you must be eligible to work in the UK with a valid visa or EU citizenship.
This is the EMEA shared service centre for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, who are continually expanding their global presence.
You will be responsible for processing and posting intercompany invoices onto SAP and must therefore have experience with this system/ERP.
You will also be reconciling intercompany accounts in a timely and professional manner along with polite and friendly communication with business customers, as well as the standard accounts payable duties from posting through to payment.
This opportunity is offered on an initial temporary, 3 month temporary basis. You will either be willing to relocate to or already live within commute of Frimley, Surrey.
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others, as well as being analytical and numeric. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£33,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Globally recognised, household brands
- Multilingual shared service environment in head office
- Genuine growth opportunities
- Incredibly modern, easily accessible office
£28,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in AR/Credit Control
- Suitable for controllers, as well as those with AP or even customer service experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover