Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 December 2021
- Established company based in Amersham
- Competitive salary
- Ideal for someone looking to progress their career
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join an established trading association based in Amersham.
Work is currently conducted remotely, but you must still be based within commutable distance of the Amersham so you can attend team meetings when necessary.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will support the Finance Manager with Sales Ledgers and Cash books as well as provide administrative support when needed.
- Set up new members on Sage Line 50
- Process invoices and credit notes through CRM system and solve any discrepancies
- Reconcile bank statements/cashbook to CRM and Sage
- Assist with credit control activities, running debtor reports and chasing payments
- Resolve any customer queries that may arise in a timely manner
- Previous accounting experience preferably within a legal or compliance environment
- Excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Legal Services established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees