Reference: 06421 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 18 November 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 18 November 2016
We are currently looking for a finance/accounting, entry level professional to join this leading international player in the FMCG market, whose products you'll have undoubtedly used regularly. You will be joining their Accounts Receivable team as a Scan & Index Clerk.
What will you need?
- A very sharp eye. Part of your role is to spot errors in administration, highlight and correct them.
- You'll need to have worked with Excel to an intermediate level before.
- A background - be it from education or professional/life experience - which will demonstrate your attention to detail. Experience or education in an accounting or finance related environment would be highly beneficial.
What can they offer?
- A fantastic working environment, open-door policy and excellent facilities. The company prides themselves on their staff and their treatment.
- Opportunity to develop. Be it in accounts or elsewhere in the business, there are multiple areas that require accounting/finance skills and the company likes to keep hold of a good employee by helping them grow and develop.
- Excellent career opportunities outside the company, looking great on your CV. This opportunity is offered on an interim, 6 month rolling contract.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, you should be within commutable distance and available to start as soon as possible.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£19,000 to £21,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for Accounts Payable Analysts
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£20,000 to £22,000
- French speaking opportunity
- A company with an international focus
- A varied and interesting role
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position