Reference: 07140 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 28 February 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 28 February 2018
This is the EMEA SSC for an internationally recognised FMCG business, based in Frimley, Surrey, who are continually growing globally. We are looking for an experienced Accounting Analyst/Management Accountant to work on the functional expenses for 5 core business areas.
Offered on an initial 12 month, temporary contract due to maternity leave, you will also be responsible for:
- Variance analysis
- Month end reconciliations and P&L closure
- Annual budget
- Sales & Operations Planning
You should ideally have:
- Intermediate Excel (pivot & v-lookup)
- Working to SOX regulations
- Experience in an SSC or international company
- EU languages are always a bonus
- Working towards (or qualified in) a recognised accounting qualification
You should either be living in or willing to relocate to within a commutable distance of Frimley (Reading, Guildford, Woking, SW London). Relocators are welcomed also.
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, inter-company relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering an extremely competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Responsibility for month end closure and reporting tasks
- Opportunity to step up into this role, with support both above and below you
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover