Reference: 06328 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 October 2016
This is the EMEA SSC for an internationally recognised FMCG business, based in Frimley, Surrey, who are continually growing globally. We are looking for an experienced Dutch speaking accounting analyst to work on the holding accounts for the Netherlands.
You should ideally have experience of (at least some of):
- Monthly bank, cash pool & loan reconciliations;
- Investments & dividends reconciliation;
- Master Data
- Intermediate Excel (pivot & v-lookup);
- Working to SOX regulations and US GAAP;
- Treasury experience would be useful.
Naturally, you must be a fluent/native level speaker of Dutch and you should either be living or willing to relocate to within a commutable distance of Frimley.
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, inter-company relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering an extremely competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£21,500 to £33,300 + Benefits
- Brand new role due to rapid company growth
- Initial 12 month, temporary contract
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a paralegal background
£24,000 to £27,000
- Working with a globally recognised consumer tech company
- Working in an highly motivated start up environment
- Accounts Assistant/GL/AP level role