Reference: 06725 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 June 2017
- Are you passionate about politics?
- Have you been excited about knowing the key facts about the general election?
- Are you looking for a communication focused role that mixes events and sales?
If so, this a great opportunity within a inspirational company with 100 staff who has significant involvement in political events within the UK.
This role reports directly to MD and is in a team of two warm sales professionals. You will nurturing relationships with existing sponsors for political events in London.
While this role is sales focused, it will not include significant amounts of phone based sales (mostly warm, inbound or existing clients). You will be tasked with building strong, last longing relationship with existing and future sponsors. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with an inquisitive personality who doesn't want a cold sales role.
This is a great role for someone who wants to work for a company who offers scope for development and opportunities to move into different roles in the future.
Based in a central location in Bracknell, this company is easily accessible by both car and public transport. To apply or for further information please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: Sales Executive, Warm Sales, Digital Sales, New Media Sales, Advertising Sales, Graduate Opportunity, Event Sales, Events, Politics
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 (£35,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Growing American owned AV leading vendor
- Multilingual central Reading based office
- Opportunity to grow in responsibility with the office
- Work hard, play hard team of diverse ages
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£24,000 to £26,000
Excellent earning potential, made up of a mixture of competitive base salary and commission package
A fun and competitive, yet team oriented environment
An entrepreneurial culture and a warm work environment