A global organisation working on innovative microbiology services is looking for an Account Manager to join the DACH team focusing on Austria. Whilst field based, you will ideally be based near Vienna.
Working for an internationally renowned business, you will be joining a sales team who has consistently achieved on their targets working collaboratively as a team with a focus on maintaining and strengthening existing client relationships as well as developing new business from the innovative brand portfolio.
Our client has great employee retention in part through their exceptional training and employee engagement. This makes our client a great employer and a place where you can build a long term career.
- Managing existing client relationships, guiding and advising on services and pitching new products/services to them
- New business within the territory
- Engage key decision makers and follow up prospects through phone and email
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Educated to degree level in a science, business or marketing related field
- Previous experience in a sales role within a R&D, clinical or a CRO environment is advantageous
- A mix of inbound and outbound calling is essential
- Microbiology knowledge/experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent German and English speaker
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.