Reference: 07587 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 February 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 February 2019
One of Europe’s largest solution providers in their industry is looking for a German speaking Account Manager based in Germany (Dusseldorf). The position pays a basic salary of up to €40,000 + OTE.
The Account Manager will undertake a consultative, partnership approach to develop and manage both new and existing relationships with clients in the German territory.
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Working in conjunction with other teams to develop targeted business development campaigns
- Follow up, convert and close inbound sales leads
- Conduct client meetings in line with the agreed sales plan
- Tracking leads on the CRM system
- Agree and produce proposal plan
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving targets in an international B2B product and services environment. You will ideally have had sales methodology training and experience of working in a consultative sales environment. This role will involve travel to client meetings, therefore the successful candidate must be willing to travel long distances as required.
In return the company is offering a basic salary up to €40,000 plus commission and a range of company benefits too.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
€50,000 to €70,000 (€30,000.00 OTE)
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the hear of Berlin
£35,000 to £40,000
- A close knit marketing agency, with a passion for innovative and engaging content and strategy.
- It is a great opportunity to work on exciting content marketing projects
- Initially a 6 month contract managing high profile accounts within the technology sector
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
- Permanent, office based role