Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 December 2021
- Highly respected agency with household name clients
- A close-knit team and a collaborative working environment
- Providing Account Management support to the business
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join a well established marketing agency with household names as clients.
As an Account Manager, you will take the lead in client engagement and managing the project from initial brief to post project analysis.
Working to the highest standards of client engagement, project management and delivery, you will be used to working on high profile/key accounts.
With excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a proven background in a marketing agency environment, you will be looking to progress in your career.
- Work on client’s project delivery ensuring they receive exceptional project management and customer care
- Build and nurture strong client relationships
- Create cost estimates for client approvals
- Develop written client briefs and ensure these are clear before being sent out to the studio
- Ensure designers and artworkers adhere to set projects deadlines and budgets
- Liaise with suppliers and attend client meetings when needed
The successful candidate for this role will have a background as an Account Executive/Manager, preferably within a marketing/design agency environment as well as knowledge of the design, artwork and print processes.
Based near Windsor, this role is commutable from locations such as Windsor, Slough, Ascot, Ealing, Reading, Wokingham, Maidenhead and Bracknell.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Well established company
- Attractive salary
- Training provided
- Established company
- German speaking vacancy
- Remote working
- Consultative sales role
- Competitive salary + OTE
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Established company
- Industry training provided