Reference: 06279 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 September 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 September 2016
Joining a highly successful international media analysis and research business, as an Account Manager you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a key client across day to day delivery and relationship management.
- Managing the day to day running of client projects and accounts
- Team management
- Assisting in development and implementation of briefs for new and existing clients
- Creating proposals and agreeing pricing with client
You will be looking for a role where you can showcase your client management ability. As well as this, you will put your strong research and analytical ability to use to add tangible insight and actions to client focused analysis. You will want to build and maintain a strong working relationship with your client and gain a true understanding of how you can best work with them.
You will have a proven background in market research, media research or media/market analysis. You will be a creative individual with new ideas and a strong, client-focused mentality.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. For further information, please apply through this website.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£45,000 to £55,000
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
£23,000 to £28,000
- Fast growing company with international outlook
- Great training and career development offered
- Team focused environment