Reference: 07136 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 February 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 February 2018
One of Europe’s largest solution providers in their industry is looking for a Polish speaking Account Executive with previous B2B sales experience.
You will have responsibility for generating and closing sales, working with both new and existing clients, so you will need to have a proven track record of achieving targets. In addition, you will provide sales activity reports, data analysis and track customer buying behaviour. You will ensure records are kept up to date and contact customers to cleanse data as required.
The successful Account Executive will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Manage relationship with existing clients
- Outbound calls to follow up on marketing campaigns/ product promotions
- Create and manage a pipeline of leads, quotes and prospects
- Qualify and develop relationships/opportunities
- Develop incoming leads and new business opportunities
In return the company is offering a basic salary up to £25,000 plus commission and a range of company benefits too.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
€35,000 to €40,000
- Established company
- German speaking vacancy
- Consultative sales role
- Competitive salary + OTE
€50,000 to €70,000 (€30,000.00 OTE)
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the hear of Berlin