Reference: 06504 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 January 2017
An established language services provider is currently recruiting for an Account Executive to join their existing team based in their Oxfordshire offices.
Working as part of the business development team, as an Account Executive you will work closely with the management and marketing department to convert prospects into clients. You will nurture relationships, identify the client needs and then create new business proposals.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Proactively following up on enquiries and quotes
- Building relationship and maintaining relationships with clients
- Maintenance of CRM system
- Execution of business development plans
- Creation of initial quotation
The ideal candidate will have experience in the translation/localisation field creating and maintaining long lasting client relationships.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary, you will work in an open plan office and as part of a friendly team. Based in the Bicester area of Oxfordshire and due to the location of the office it is advisable that you have your own means of transport.
Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour
London - City
- Dynamic city offices
- Fast paced lively environment
- Global client
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.