Reference: 06586 Job Type: Temp-to-Perm Date Posted: 8 March 2017
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm
Date Posted: 8 March 2017
An exciting opportunity to join a growing business where you can add real value developing strong account/client relationship skills. You will work on high profile accounts,learning all about the retail and FMCG market and this will be a great chance to build a career for the future.
This full time role is to support Directors in the management of retail marketing campaigns and client relationships it would be ideally suited if you have the following skills:
- Previous telesales, telemarketing, business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven with an enthusiastic approach
- Proactive problem-solver with initiative
For further information call Sue: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Who does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
£23,000 (£6,500.00 OTE)
Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
Onsite parking at their Reading office
- Established company
- German speaking vacancy
- Consultative sales role
- Competitive salary + OTE