Reference: 06372 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 28 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28 October 2016
An established language services provider is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their existing team based in their Oxfordshire offices.
The purpose of the job role is to ensure quality across the language production process and the achievement and maintenance of QA certifications.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining the Quality Management System
- Developing processes for onboarding and validating required skills for client projects
- Sourcing and managing staff resources and on-boarding qualified linguists and other specialists
- Internal auditing of work practices at assigned intervals.
- Maintaining and managing complaints
The ideal candidate will have experience in translation/localisation having worked within quality assurance. You will be well organised, analytical and able to work well on your own initiative and as part of a team. In addition to English you will ideally have knowledge of at least one other language.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary, you will work in an open plan office and as part of a friendly team. Based in the Bicester area of Oxfordshire and due to the location of the office it is advisable that you have your own means of transport.
Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Starting salary of £23,500 + benefits
- Excellent working environment
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
£10.51 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students