Reference: 06462 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 December 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 December 2016
One of Europe’s largest solution providers in their industry is looking for an Account Executive with previous B2B sales experience to drive revenue for the company's international client base. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills in English, as well as either German, Italian or Russian language skills.
You will have responsibility for generating and closing sales, working with both new and existing international clients and you will need to have a track record of achieving targets. In addition, you will provide sales activity reports, data analysis and track customer buying behaviour. You will ensure records are kept up to date and contact customers to cleanse data as required.
The successful Account Executive will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Manage relationship with existing clients
- Outbound calls to follow up on marketing campaigns/ product promotions
- Create and manage a pipeline of leads, quotes and prospects
- Qualify and develop relationships/opportunities
- Develop incoming leads and new business opportunities
- To gather opportunities for face-to-face contact with clients for the Country Manager
- Dependant on business needs travelling to visit clients in country
In return the company is offering a basic salary up to £25,000 plus commission and a range of company benefits too.
For further information please contact Jenny Hargreaves on 01753 830 706 or email email@example.com, alternatively apply now!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£65,000 to £68,000 + Benefits
- Leading FMCG company
- Friendly and ambitious working environment
- Working with top supermarkets across UK/I
- International Company
- Great salary & benefits package
£28,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- One for the UK's Fastest Growing Companies
- Leading Sports Nutrition Brand
- Friendly and Casual working environment
- Offices based in London
- Excellent Benefits package
- Fast-paced ambitious online retailer