Reference: 07385 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 September 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 September 2018
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
Why you want to join the company
- A global company who empower their staff to achieve and believe that persistence and innovation enable them to be successful
- Great earning potential; you are paid for everything you sell!
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people
Day to day responsibilities
- You will be calling prospects at vendor companies who may have interest in sponsoring content or advertising.
- You will be networking with prospects to find other relevant contacts who may have an interest in sponsorship/advertising opportunities.
- You will be emailing – you must possess superb writing skills creating short and sharp messages to engage with potential companies
- You will generate new business through your own research plus database leads
- You will conduct sales presentations – you must have exceptional presentation skills
- You will maintain relationships with existing customers to maximise renewal business
- You need to have the ability to concisely convey value proposition
- Completing RFPs in accordance with prospect expectations
- Knowledge of the IT security sector is a massive bonus
What you need to apply
- You will be a master of objection handling
- You must be independent and HUNGRY for success
- Capable of handling a 360 sales cycle
- Previous experience of advertising, media & publishing, B2B conferencing or digital media sales
- Strong technology knowledge
- Be an innovative thinker with the desire to be part of building something new!
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail, please call Magdalena Cybulska on 01753 830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: business development, lead generation, lead development, lead qualification, sales development, telemarketing, telesales, technology, qualified leads, enterprise level, appointment setting, meetings, events, digital media sales, 360 sales cycle, full sales cycle, sponsorship acquisition, new business, sales executive, account executive
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Established company
- Industry training provided
Competitive + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary & benefits
£30,000 to £35,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- Customer focused role where you will take ownership of your work