Reference: 07105 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 February 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 February 2018
As an Account Director with strong client development skills within the B2B digital marketing space, you are looking to join a B2B marketing agency who want to evolve and disrupt digital marketing for clients with an international outlook. You will play a pivotal role with developing existing clients and providing high level strategic direction.
Their team is inclusive and committed to excellence, having a lot of fun along the way! At a key point in their company evolution, they are looking for a person with ideas who is going to be a part of pushing how the company thinks and develops.
As Account Director, planning, forecasting and managing client relationships are key strengths. Strong networking and engagement with both existing and prospective clients is important to You will also want to use your exceptional digital marketing knowledge in an innovative way on behalf of your international clients.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Keywords: digital marketing, online marketing, client services, marketing automation, digital, B2b marketing, marketing agency, account manager, Account director, strategy, client relationship, analytics, program manager, campaigns
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
Negotiable + Benefits
An established global provider of language services
- As Marketing Director you will be responsible for marketing a high performing division and raise their brand profile
- A collaborative and team focused environment, you can build a long term career with them
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£35,000 to £40,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business