Reference: 06422 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 November 2016
This is a great opportunity to join a global established marketing agency, as they expand to develop their marketing function and offer fully integrated services.
The Account Director will work closely with the Client Services Director and MD to develop the digital marketing function, offered to B2b tech clients. You are responsible for implementing B2B projects and programmes
- Offer strategic consultancy to B2B technology clients to further their commercial goals
- Utilise your knowledge of technology market trends to advise clients, optimising integrated campaigns
- Drive implementation or such plans and campaigns across channels
- Develop client budgets and timetables,
- Attend broader company meetings, providing regular input to represent the marketing function
- Work with the wider team to develop accounts and clients, identify opportunities across the business
- B2B Technology agency experience
- Marketing experience, across multi-channel integrated campaigns
- Excellent communication and people management skills
If you would like more information on this role please call Minerva on 01753830706 or email Minerva@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£45,000 to £55,000
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.