A market leader in their field, this medical devices business with excellent staff retention levels is looking for a Service Administrator with strong attention to detail and communication skills to join their growing business.
As a Service Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative to a busy service department.
- Oversee electronic products procedures and instructions, including repairs and installation
- Perform stock reconciliations as necessary
- Issue repair quotations and prepare paperwork for when repairs need to be conducted off site
- Manage the collection and delivery of loans, repairs and/or replacement parts
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and resolve any queries that may arise
- SAP knowledge and use is essential as well as strong data entry
- Strong administration experience preferably in the medical devices/healthcare industries
- Background working in an ISO 13485 and 9001 regulated environment is preferred
- Team player with great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.