Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with an innovative and exciting growth plan, are currently looking for a Project Manager - Oncology to join their team.
As a Project Manager for the Oncology business unit, you will play a pivotal role in delivering projects that support and optimise business processes.
- Overseeing projects within the Oncology portfolio and ensure these delivered on time and within budget
- Streamlining operational processes to enhance project delivery efficiency
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting data to then translate these insights into strategic improvements, shaping Oncology processes.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and successful project execution
- Monitoring pharmaceutical trends and tools, continuously enhancing your knowledge to drive innovation within the team
- Strong project management experience particularly within the life sciences industry
- Educated to degree level and possesses a post graduate qualification such as CIM or CIMA
- Proficiency in relevant project management tools and methodologies
- A strong analytical mindset with the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.