An innovative global pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge, is currently looking for a Risk Management Scientist to join their team on a 12 month temporary contract.
A crucial member of the Global Safety team, you will oversee the benefit-risk management processes across the portfolio for a range of therapeutic areas.
- Provide benefit-risk management expertise for a range of therapeutic areas and assist on the development of global strategies
- Be the subject matter expert on benefit risk management across several portfolios and support the safety team as they develop risk management plans and assessments
- Identify risk minimisation strategies and measures
- Ensure company is adhering to Global Health Authority regulations regarding benefit-risk management
- Educated to a degree level (Doctorate, Master’s or Bachelor’s)
- Proven background in a Pharmacovigilance role in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Experience in managing teams
- Strong experience in global drug safety and risk management
- Great understanding of drug development principles as well as safety regulations and guidelines
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.