A global pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Project Coordinator – Corporate Space Planning to join their team on an initial 6-month contract.
As a Project Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in assisting with a variety of projects related to occupancy and space planning for the company’s corporate offices and laboratories.
- Supporting with space planning initiatives, considering factors such as employee needs, workflow, and organisational objectives
- Developing project plans, timelines and budgets as well as ensuring adherence to project milestones
- Overseeing the implementation of space plans, ensuring compliance with regulations and best practices
- Monitoring project progress and liaising with internal teams to understand project requirements and objectives
- Gathering market information and data that can be applied to the projects
- Graduate with a focus on project management or related disciplines
- Strong interest/understanding of occupancy planning and space optimisation
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, organizing, and resource management
- Great analytical and quantitative skills
- A self-motivated and proactive individual who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, capable of working with diverse teams and stakeholders
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.