A global pharmaceutical company, based in Cambridge is currently looking for a Business Planning & Analysis Manager to join their team on a 12-month contract.
- Leading the development and execution of forecasting models and market analysis to provide accurate insights and strategic recommendations for business decision-making
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather relevant data, market trends, and competitive intelligence to support brand positioning and market strategies
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive reports to monitor business performance and identify areas for improvement
- Strong experience in business planning/market research and forecasting, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights from complex data sets and present findings to stakeholders
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate analytical results and strategic recommendations
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical market landscape, including industry trends and regulatory changes
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.