Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Health Economics and Outcomes Research Director to join their team on a full time, 6-month temporary basis (35 hours per week – fully remote working).
As a Health Economics and Outcomes Research Director, you will be applying your HEOR expertise in supporting the development of Clinical Outcome Assessment strategies for neuroscience.
- Developing and implementing a Clinical Outcome Assessment strategy for neuroscience including managing qualitative research, selection and validation of the assessments
- Providing input to publications and market access strategies
- Preparing and coordinating documents and communications for regulatory agencies
- Delivering reports that present Clinical Outcome Assessment results from clinical trials and validation studies
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on the creation and presentation of Clinical Outcome Assessments
- Educated to degree level, preferably PhD, in outcomes research, public health, psychology or similar field
- Proven background in Health Economics and Outcomes Research particularly in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Experience with applying Clinical Outcome Assessments in neuroscience including strong knowledge of HTA requirements
- Track record of building and maintaining key relationships with industry experts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.