Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with an innovative and exciting growth plan, are currently looking for a Medical Affairs Administrator to join their team in Uxbridge.
As a key member of the team, you will be providing administrative support to the Medical Affairs and Market Access team, ensuring the smooth running of the company.
- General administrative support for the wider Medical Affairs and Market Access team
- Liaising with Health Care professionals and other customers to ensure procedures and payments are in line with contracts
- Be the main point of contact for feedback regarding the roll out of new systems, supplier contracts and other relevant documents
- Coordinating and monitoring projects including being responsible for managing costs
- Managing the retrieval of any materials recall as and when necessary
- Previous administrative experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Educated to degree level in a science related field
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Veeva skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.