Our client, a global organisation working on innovative life sciences research is looking for a Senior Procurement Manager - Europe to join their team. This is a fully remote position.
Working within a fast paced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for partnering with onsite leaders and stakeholders within Facilities Management to develop and implement category sourcing strategies across Europe.
- Leading the implementation and development of category and sourcing strategies for Facility Services across several European sites
- Liaising with onsite leadership to ensure strategies are in line with business goals and needs
- Negotiating national and global agreements in a timely manner as well as preparing quotations and proposals
- Developing and establishing strong relationships with suppliers
- Monitor market trends to ensure procurement strategies are of maximum business value
- Previous experience in category/procurement management supporting onsite Facility or Operations Services
- Life sciences/pharmaceutical industry experience desirable but other industries will be considered
- Strong background in contract and supplier management
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with all business levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.