This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant & Business Coordinator to join an established company in Aylesbury on a permanent, full-time basis.
An integral part of the team, you will be providing exceptional executive support to senior members of the organisation as well as contributing to business performance by collating and analysing commercial data.
- Analysing business performance data and creating regular reports whilst liaising with Finance department to ensure data accuracy.
- Carrying out competitor analysis research
- Maintaining compliance and governance reports
- Diary management, travel arrangements and other administrative tasks
- Organising client and internal meetings and recording minutes
- Outlook inbox management and drafting correspondence.
- Supporting company events and initiatives as required
- Significant experience as an Executive Assistant in a commercial setting
- Strong background in collating and analysing business data.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly in Excel (pivot tables & V-lookup)
- Detail oriented individual
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.