Reference: 06873 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 September 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's fast growing international marketing software companies, as they expand globally and work with FTSE 100 companies.
This role is responsible for 1st line support, across their professional services clients. Based close to London bridge, this is the opportunity to work within a vibrant international team.
- Provide high quality support across the company's clients
- Escalate more complex queries to 2nd line support
- Maintain client record logs
- Liaise with software developers, reporting on common issues
- Communicate in a professional and prompt manner to all client queries, across international clients.
- Excellent customer services ability
- Ability to think analytically to solve complex issues
- Attention to details, to accurately record client queries.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Work within a fast-paced growing private hospital
- Lead a team of driven individuals, enhancing their performance
- Use your experience to drive sales
£23,500 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour
- Busy fast paced team
- Front line Contact Centre
- Town centre location