Reference: 06873 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 September 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's fast growing international marketing software companies, as they expand globally and work with FTSE 100 companies.
This role is responsible for 1st line support, across their professional services clients. Based close to London bridge, this is the opportunity to work within a vibrant international team.
- Provide high quality support across the company's clients
- Escalate more complex queries to 2nd line support
- Maintain client record logs
- Liaise with software developers, reporting on common issues
- Communicate in a professional and prompt manner to all client queries, across international clients.
- Excellent customer services ability
- Ability to think analytically to solve complex issues
- Attention to details, to accurately record client queries.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£16.50 to £18.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Perfect role for someone with exposure to quality document management within a pharmaceutical company
- Role involves significant amounts of training, onboarding and auditing
- Global company who offer a modern and dynamic working environment
£60,000 to £70,000
- A Microsoft technology specialist working on next generation projects
- Opportunity to further develop your specialism in SharePoint and O365 technology
- A company focused on innovation, development and excellence
- International company
- Opportunity to break into the gaming industry
- Fun and friendly, modern offices close to city centre
- Use your language skills in a vibrant team