A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Medical Director to join their team in Italy.
As Medical Director, you will be looking to work in a cross functional/matrix way building strong relationships with external partners, health care professionals and commercial teams to interpret data and contribute to the development of a global medical strategy for specific therapy areas.
- Oversee the development of global medical strategies for in marketed and pipeline products in specific therapy areas
- Ensure developed programs and communications are in line with patient needs and national clinical strategies
- Develop and maintain a high level of clinical and scientific knowledge in specific therapy areas
- Provide an exceptional medical information service to both internal/external stakeholders and HCPs
- Liaise with stakeholders, health care professionals and commercial teams and establish long lasting collaborations
- A Medical doctor with Final Signatory experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology
- A knowledge of hematology and/or orphan diseases therapy areas is highly advantageous
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Good understanding of product launches and life-cycle management
- Strong matrix management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.