This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with some customer service/sales experience to join an innovative medical company based in central London. We are looking for someone that can work Saturday and Sunday with 3 days flexible Monday-Friday.
WHY CONSIDER THIS ROLE & COMPANY?
- Working for a dynamic business leader who is an established global leader in their chosen therapeutic area
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple clinics across the UK
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working and proactive team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
- Phoning and assessing profiles of potentially suitable patients for studies
- You will be responsible for tracking the progress of the conducted studies
- Making sure that all the patients are fully compliant and had all the right procedures completed.
- General knowledge about inserting data into CRM; keeping patients record up to date
- Control of patient referrals
- Possessing a knowledge about studies, participate in the meetings with Investigators, training and conferences relevant to the trials
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Educated to degree level in neuroscience/psychology or related scientific subject
- Previous experience within sales or customer service
- A good understanding of clinical trials is preferred but not essential
- Attention to detail is critical as you will be dealing with important data and answering all the patients’ queries
- Inserting data into the CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaging, driven and confident character