This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join an organisation in Hemel Hempstead. This is a part time temporary position for initially 6 to 9 months.
As an HR Administrator, you will provide support to the wider team on HR related processes including employee relations, resourcing and team development.
- Oversee requests for job advertisements and ensure these are dealt with in a timely manner
- Supporting management with employee relations cases including sickness and grievances investigations
- Working with external suppliers when necessary
- Maintain employee HR and personal development files, updating and running reports as required including new staff onboarding and leavers paperwork
- Assisting with the preparation of training courses
- Develop strong relationships with all internal stakeholders and line managers
- Background as an HR Administrator with ideally Public Sector experience
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to multitasking and prioritise workload
- Good understanding of online HR systems particularly iTrent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.