A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for an Associate Quality Director with CMO/external manufacturing and cell and gene experience to join their team in Central London.
A key member of the Cell & Gene Quality team, you will be responsible for the quality oversight through product lifecycle development process.
- Oversee quality planning and execution across Cell & Gene products lifecycle including commercialisation activities and change management
- Monitor quality agreements with CMOs and CTOs
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with external vendors supporting continuous improvement activities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on quality planning strategies
- Educated to degree level in life sciences or related field
- Previous experience in an international quality role particularly in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology setting
- Strong background in product lifecycle development in the Cell & Gene therapy area
- eGMP and GXP experience
- Great understanding of global regulatory inspections
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.