Clinical Trials Patient Recruiter
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Patient Recruiter to join an innovative medical company based in central London. Shift will be from 4pm - 1am.
You will use your customer service/sales experience to contribute towards finding right candidates for clinical trials.
WHY CONSIDER THIS ROLE & COMPANY?
- Working for a dynamic business leader who is an established global leader in their chosen therapeutic area
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple clinics across the UK
- Challenging position which will improve your knowledge and experience of patient recruitment for clinical trials
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working and proactive team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
- Phoning and assessing profiles of potentially suitable patients for studies
- You will be responsible for tracking the progress of the conducted studies
- Making sure that all the patients are fully compliant and had all the right procedures completed.
- General knowledge about inserting data into CRM; keeping patients record up to date
- Control of patient referrals
- Possessing a knowledge about studies, participate in the meetings with Investigators, training and conferences relevant to the trials
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Ideally, previous experience within sales or customer service in a medical/scientific setting
- Possessing a general knowledge about the clinical trials process
- Attention to detail is critical as you will be dealing with important data and answering all the patients’ queries
- Inserting data into the CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaging, driven and confident character