A global organisation working on the provision of innovative R &D services within drug discovery is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join their team in Ireland.
- Manage regulatory activities for the UK and Ireland on established and developing products
- Contribute to the creation of regulatory submissions and ensure all documents are submitted in a timely manner
- Liaise with and build good relationships with regulatory agencies and other internal and external stakeholders
- Educated to degree level in a Scientific area
- Proven background in a Regulatory/Quality Manager role within the pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Previous quality auditing experience as well as dealing with regulatory bodies
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.