This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a public sector organisation in Hemel Hempstead. This is a temporary position for initially 2 years.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the oversight of multiple projects within the business at one time, setting up project plans and teams to tight deadlines.
- Lead a Project Management Office (PMO) and oversee the delivery of multiple projects for the business
- Manage and support a team of project officers on various deliverables
- Work alongside multiple teams across the business to identify efficient ways of working on projects throughout their lifecycle
- Create new and improve existing project management policies and guidelines
- Background in project management in a generalist capacity within the Public Sector (Local government, NHS)
- Ability to develop digital strategies and initiatives
- Strong leadership skills of project teams
- Exposure of working in PMO (project management office)
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.