Suzanne forms part of the Executive Team alongside fellow Director James. Having been a key driver in the success of Park Street People for over 20 years, she currently heads up the pharmaceutical and office support recruitment divisions. With a dedicated, professional and driven approach, Suzanne is highly motivated to see both her clients succeed and her candidate’s progress forward in their careers.
Having worked for Park Street People since 1997, she has seen the business go through tremendous change over the years and she is passionate about seeing all our consultants grow and flourish under her leadership.
Away from work, Suzanne has a keen interest in running and yoga and can regularly be seen pounding the roads of Windsor and Ascot. She also loves traveling with her family and enjoys cooking and has recently started experimenting with Moroccan cuisine following a trip to Marrakesh. Suzanne was also a classically trained opera singer before she entered into the world of recruitment!
Suzanne's latest vacancies
£16.50 to £18.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Perfect role for someone with exposure to quality document management within a pharmaceutical company
- Role involves significant amounts of training, onboarding and auditing
- Global company who offer a modern and dynamic working environment
£32,000 to £38,000
- Flexibility to travel for four days to Italy for an event
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.
£35,000 to £40,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry