Suzanne forms part of the Executive Team alongside fellow Director James. Having been a key driver in the success of Park Street People for over 20 years, she currently heads up the pharmaceutical and office support recruitment divisions. With a dedicated, professional and driven approach, Suzanne is highly motivated to see both her clients succeed and her candidate’s progress forward in their careers.
Having worked for Park Street People since 1997, she has seen the business go through tremendous change over the years and she is passionate about seeing all our consultants grow and flourish under her leadership.
Away from work, Suzanne has a keen interest in running and yoga and can regularly be seen pounding the roads of Windsor and Ascot. She also loves traveling with her family and enjoys cooking and has recently started experimenting with Moroccan cuisine following a trip to Marrakesh. Suzanne was also a classically trained opera singer before she entered into the world of recruitment!
Suzanne's latest vacancies
- Senior managerial role within a leading global biopharmaceutical corporation
- 12 month temporary contract (needs full commitment to contract length)
- Progressive organisation with inclusive and diverse company culture
£40,000 to £50,000
- Excellent international opportunity.
- Working in a fantastic city.
- Huge scope for career progression.
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to Oncology Drug Development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Pharmacovigilance
- 12 month contract