Pascal is one of Park Street’s newest consultants, joining us at the beginning of May 2017. He immigrated to the UK from South Africa in December of 2016 and is all set to make his mark in recruitment. His degree in Business Management from the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal means he has a strong understanding of marketing, business management, supply chain, accounting and HR, so he is a great asset!
Pascal is already starting to build a great network of candidates and clients, looking to work predominantly alongside Sean within IT Sales, but also dabbling into Marketing roles as these both relate to his studies and are of great interest to him.
Outside of work, Pascal is a keen sportsman, playing Rugby for Bracknell RFC. His competitive sporting nature is something he brings in to work with him, always being happy to take on a new challenge with resilience and determination. He is a firm believer in a positive attitude and strong work ethic being a determining factor to success: let’s hope he’s right!
Pascal's latest vacancies
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Company offers great opportunity for personal and career development
- Great opportunity to develop your career within Channel/ Partner sales development
- Multi-award winning company
- Working with the worlds top IT and technology companies.
£20,000 to £25,000
- Italian and Spanish speakers
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus
£55,000 to £60,000
- A chance to work with an award winning channel marketer
- Providing world class business worldwide
- A Gartner Magic Quadrant leader
- Advanced technology that allows for flexibility and new standards of responsiveness