Ollie joined Park Street in September 2014 after graduating from the University of Exeter with a 2:1 degree in French with Italian (and German). Joining the language team, he built up experience across a variety of industries and types of roles – from IT to FMCG and sales through to digital marketing and now specialises in multilingual shared service centre recruitment.
Ollie prides himself in honesty and will always be up front as to whether he can assist you or not (be it as a client or candidate). Above all, he always welcomes the challenge that comes with working on something outside of his comfort zone – something his clients have come to appreciate with vacancies that they are particularly struggling to recruit for.
Outside work, Ollie is Vice Captain of the local 1st XI at Windsor Hockey Club along with the occasional cheeky long distant event thrown into the mix. Less known, he also plays the violin and keys in a folk-rock band called Tiffany Twisted.
Oliver's latest vacancies
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20,000 (£35,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- New role due to rapid company growth
- Option of permanent or contractor
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a sales or debt collection background