Ollie joined Park Street in September 2014 after graduating from the University of Exeter with a 2:1 degree in French with Italian (and German). Joining the language team, he built up experience across a variety of industries and types of roles – from IT to FMCG and sales through to digital marketing and now specialises in multilingual shared service centre recruitment.
Ollie prides himself in honesty and will always be up front as to whether he can assist you or not (be it as a client or candidate). Above all, he always welcomes the challenge that comes with working on something outside of his comfort zone – something his clients have come to appreciate with vacancies that they are particularly struggling to recruit for.
Outside work, Ollie is Vice Captain of the local 1st XI at Windsor Hockey Club along with the occasional cheeky long distant event thrown into the mix. Less known, he also plays the violin and keys in a folk-rock band called Tiffany Twisted.
Oliver's latest vacancies
£10.75 per hour
- Initial 4 week project starting on 5th July, with some possibility for extension.
- Offices based in East Croydon however the project will be working from home for the time being.
- Working hours 08:00-16:00, Monday - Friday
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students
£21,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Varied role with exposure to entire supply chain process
- Multilingual opportunity, working with EU market
- Should be viewed as a long-term, stable position
- Friendly and down-to-earth offices
£13.00 to £14.42 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Innovative, people centric business
- EMEA-focused HR role
- 3 month, temporary contract
- Multilingual team