As PSP's most experienced consultant (13 years and counting as well as a two-year hiatus at Michael Page), Jocelyn brings a wealth of knowledge and professionalism to the team and has a measured, yet personable approach.
Her dedication to delivery is second to none: she provides a thorough service, with the overall viewpoint that recruitment is a positive means of change and transformation for both candidate and client alike.
Jocelyn specialises in marketing positions, from mid to senior level primarily within the tech sector. Her strong network allows her to take a blended strategy with all hires, working closely in partnership with clients to ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged to achieve the best possible hire.
With a Masters Degree in International Relations, Jocelyn is passionate about travel and loves exploring the culture and cuisine of different European cities. She also has an unhealthy knowledge about British politics - please don't start an argument with her on this topic!
Jocelyn's latest vacancies
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Opportunity to use your Turkish language skills
- Working on the Turkish market generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£19,000 to £20,000
- Team focused working environment within a long established company
- Great training and development opportunities
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering
£20,000 to £23,000
- An innovative company focused on next generation digital
- The Founders and Management team have created a collaborative environment
- A working culture where everyone is supported to achieve their full potential