As PSP's most experienced consultant (13 years and counting as well as a two-year hiatus at Michael Page), Jocelyn brings a wealth of knowledge and professionalism to the team and has a measured, yet personable approach.
Her dedication to delivery is second to none: she provides a thorough service, with the overall viewpoint that recruitment is a positive means of change and transformation for both candidate and client alike.
Jocelyn specialises in marketing positions, from mid to senior level primarily within the tech sector. Her strong network allows her to take a blended strategy with all hires, working closely in partnership with clients to ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged to achieve the best possible hire.
With a Masters Degree in International Relations, Jocelyn is passionate about travel and loves exploring the culture and cuisine of different European cities. She also has an unhealthy knowledge about British politics - please don't start an argument with her on this topic!
Jocelyn's latest vacancies
£18,000 to £19,000
- First class training and development provided
- Innovative and collaborative agency environment
- Well established agency with an interesting mix of clients
£45,000 to £55,000
£25,000 to £30,000
- B2B agency with exciting growth potential
- Inclusive, team focused environment
- Digital disruption and using new marketing technologies is a key service offering