As PSP's most experienced consultant (16 years and counting as well as a two-year hiatus at Michael Page), Jocelyn brings a wealth of knowledge and professionalism to the team and has a measured, yet personable approach.
Her dedication to delivery is second to none: she provides a thorough service, with the overall viewpoint that recruitment is a positive means of change and transformation for both candidate and client alike.
Jocelyn specialises in digital and technology hires, from mid to senior level primarily within the tech, pharmaceutical and science sectors. Her strong network allows her to take a blended strategy with all hires, working closely in partnership with clients to ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged to achieve the best possible hire.
With a Masters Degree in International Relations, Jocelyn is passionate about travel and loves exploring the culture and cuisine of different European cities. She also has an unhealthy knowledge about British politics - please don't start an argument with her on this topic!
Jocelyn's latest vacancies
£35.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a division focused on innovation and collaboration
£20.00 to £23.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Market leading tech business
- Initial 6 month contract
- Join a proactive talent team
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research