As PSP's most experienced consultant (13 years and counting as well as a two-year hiatus at Michael Page), Jocelyn brings a wealth of knowledge and professionalism to the team and has a measured, yet personable approach.
Her dedication to delivery is second to none: she provides a thorough service, with the overall viewpoint that recruitment is a positive means of change and transformation for both candidate and client alike.
Jocelyn specialises in marketing positions, from mid to senior level primarily within the tech sector. Her strong network allows her to take a blended strategy with all hires, working closely in partnership with clients to ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged to achieve the best possible hire.
With a Masters Degree in International Relations, Jocelyn is passionate about travel and loves exploring the culture and cuisine of different European cities. She also has an unhealthy knowledge about British politics - please don't start an argument with her on this topic!
Jocelyn's latest vacancies
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
£23,000 to £27,000
- Entrepreneurial company working within the consumer and smart tech sectors
- Working on large data sets, this is a great place to enhance your skills
- Great work environment and offices
£20.00 to £25.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- 4 month contract
- Busy and varied working environment
- Vibrant working environment with a great team ethos