As PSP's most experienced consultant (13 years and counting as well as a two-year hiatus at Michael Page), Jocelyn brings a wealth of knowledge and professionalism to the team and has a measured, yet personable approach.
Her dedication to delivery is second to none: she provides a thorough service, with the overall viewpoint that recruitment is a positive means of change and transformation for both candidate and client alike.
Jocelyn specialises in marketing positions, from mid to senior level primarily within the tech sector. Her strong network allows her to take a blended strategy with all hires, working closely in partnership with clients to ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged to achieve the best possible hire.
With a Masters Degree in International Relations, Jocelyn is passionate about travel and loves exploring the culture and cuisine of different European cities. She also has an unhealthy knowledge about British politics - please don't start an argument with her on this topic!
Jocelyn's latest vacancies
£30,000 to £36,000
£35,000 to £40,000
- Great opportunity for a goal orientated and passionate PPC expert to work on exciting online strategies
- Leading consumer services business in Thames Valley region
- Working along respected and award-winning marketing team
- Fast paced and vibrant organisation with modern offices and great onsite facilities
£8.21 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Leading IT software business in the Berkshire area
- Great opportunity to build on your experience in HR
- Working alongside a great HR team who offer an excellent HR service to the business