Since graduating in 2001 with a degree in Law, James has focused on building a successful career in recruitment. With two years spent in retail recruitment, he joined Park Street People in May 2003.
In 2005, Park Street People's management team identified James as someone who could help take the company forward at the highest level. Taking full responsibility for internal recruitment, training and development, he became a Company Director in 2011.
He now masterminds the overall business strategy and has pushed for greater recruitment specialism within the business. With a passion for encouraging best recruitment practice, James continues to manage a number of key long-term clients.
James's latest vacancies
£15.00 to £17.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- 'Challenger' Gartner Magic Quadrant IT SaaS vendor
- Ideal 1st / 2nd job marketing hire (digital focus)
- Will consider marketing graduates with commercial + hunger to work in IT sector
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
£11.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Will suit someone who has other working commitments
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
- Must live locally to Bracknell and surrounding area