Since graduating in 2001 with a degree in Law, James has focused on building a successful career in recruitment. With two years spent in retail recruitment, he joined Park Street People in May 2003.
In 2005, Park Street People's management team identified James as someone who could help take the company forward at the highest level. Taking full responsibility for internal recruitment, training and development, he became a Company Director in 2011.
He now masterminds the overall business strategy and has pushed for greater recruitment specialism within the business. With a passion for encouraging best recruitment practice, James continues to manage a number of key long-term clients.
James's latest vacancies
£9.00 to £10.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Ideal role for someone looking for a fast-paced administration role for the next 2 months
- Working in a driven and focused team
- Good transport links from Reading and surrounding area
- Get exposure to working in a head office environment
£25,000 to £30,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You're looking to work in a global project team, helping to deliver a best-in-class ERP solution
- You love working with data (advanced Excel skills are essential)
- You're able to commute to Reading on a daily basis
- Tremendous opportunity for personal growth and development
- Company focused on providing excellent training (both internal and external)
- Clear and structured path for career progression (target orientated)
- Parking available in Windsor (rare!)