Since graduating in 2001 with a degree in Law, James has focused on building a successful career in recruitment. With two years spent in retail recruitment, he joined Park Street People in May 2003.
In 2005, Park Street People's management team identified James as someone who could help take the company forward at the highest level. Taking full responsibility for internal recruitment, training and development, he became a Company Director in 2011.
He now masterminds the overall business strategy and has pushed for greater recruitment specialism within the business. With a passion for encouraging best recruitment practice, James continues to manage a number of key long-term clients.
James's latest vacancies
£20,000 to £21,000
- Perfect role for someone who is currently studying AAT looking for a Purchase Level role
- Role working in a friendly team environment
- Working for a highly respected, global brand
- Company has an excellent reputation for offering staff a healthy work/life balance
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
- Tremendous opportunity for personal growth and development
- Company focused on providing excellent training (both internal and external)
- Clear and structured path for career progression (target orientated)
- Parking available in Windsor (rare!)