Since graduating in 2001 with a degree in Law, James has focused on building a successful career in recruitment. With two years spent in retail recruitment, he joined Park Street People in May 2003.
In 2005, Park Street People's management team identified James as someone who could help take the company forward at the highest level. Taking full responsibility for internal recruitment, training and development, he became a Company Director in 2011.
He now masterminds the overall business strategy and has pushed for greater recruitment specialism within the business. With a passion for encouraging best recruitment practice, James continues to manage a number of key long-term clients.
James's latest vacancies
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional export administration role
- Dynamic and driven team in a global business
- Good transport links
- Role covers EMEA territory
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£19,000 to £23,000
- Fast paced environment
- Award winning company
- Part of a vibrant work force
- Top challenger in Gartner Magic Quadrant