Héloïse has recently joined the team after 3 years with British Airways, the last 2 of which saw her working in Human Resources in the Waterside Head Offices. Largely focusing on grievances and disciplinaries, she has worked alongside senior business management, as well as various areas of the business.
With this exposure to HR in a corporate environment, Héloïse specialises in HR recruitment for Park Street People; her niche areas of focus fall within HR shared service centres and multilingual HR specialists.
With a 2:1 degree in French, Spanish and Italian from the University of Exeter in 2014, she is a confident communicator in four languages which aides both her candidates and clients in ensuring a thorough and detailed assessment process is conducted for all language speaking hires.
Through her time with BA initially working as cabin crew and having a father as a pilot, Héloïse has travelled the world from a very young age. So wherever you’re from or have an interest in visiting, it’s likely she’ll be very happy to discuss her experiences!
Héloïse's latest vacancies
£26,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time recipient of 'Best Workplace' in last 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
- 12 month initial contact
- Full training provided
- Friendly team
- The company encourage progression within the business
- Hours of work: 10am-6.30pm Monday - Friday
- Global business
- International environment
- Modern offices