Andzelika’s role at Park Street is one with a variety of responsibilities. She has a more ‘behind the scenes’ focus and takes care of some of the finer details, so our consultants can concentrate on building relationships with their clients and candidates. She makes sure the office as a whole continues to run smoothly and efficiently.
Andzelika is often the first point of contact for Park Street, managing the majority of incoming calls and greeting all our visitors. This often means that it falls to her to identify candidates we can help, find out what they are looking for and introduce them to the consultant best suited to do so. She often carries out the initial resourcing/registration of candidates for specific jobs too; determining those who are a good match and those who could be pipelined for future opportunities instead.
She manages all new vacancy adverts utilising a range of job boards to ensure maximum visibility to relevant target audiences and that a good level of suitably skilled candidates are sourced to introduce to our client companies.
This is Andzelika’s first experience of the world of recruitment and her role has allowed her to gain a strong overview of how the business works, from initial application to placement.
Andzelika's latest vacancies
£25,000 to £27,000
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Fast growing business with multiple offices across the UK and US
- Based in central London
£15.00 to £20.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- Innovative market leader in the pharmaceutical sector
- Team focused environment working in a centre of excellence
- A varied role where you can further develop your facilities career
- Reporting into a Senior Manager who is an excellent mentor and innovator